Monday 9 April 2012

Leather Cravings!

Celine Bag
Sophie Hulme Satchel


Oh hello Celine! My oh my this bag is the ultimate leather kit! It surely is a black beauty.. I was able to caress it at Selfridges and it absolutely feels lush! Very chic even without a logo in sight.. Unfortunately it is almost impossible for me to afford it... fkn £2000 plus!!! Waaah! Such luxury...

Lookin around Selfridges, I found the next best thing. This Sophie Hulme satchel is a charm. Perfect for my bits and bob... Very desirable and looks classy with the brass attachment. Plus it comes in black, tan, petrol, and yellow. The price is reasonable at £225.

If you're on a budget, you could always go for them synthetics at H&M. At £9.99 this small black bag looks really stylish... I love its resemblance to the Celine bag. Dont you just love H&M?!
H&M bag

Ta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment