Sunday 20 May 2012

Diablo 3


Yes I'm also a gamer! This is the reason why I haven't been blogging recently. I waited for this game for more than a decade. Now it's finally out and I'm hooked. Arrgh! it just annoys me when the server is down and can't play. But then again I can go on my blog and write about something, just like what I'm doing now. Write about how I slay them monsters with a supply of arcane power. Yeah, my character is the powerful wizard, quite similar to the sorceress in Diablo 2.  Errrm, I'm talking geek now. Anyway,  I'm not gonna write a review of the the game.  Nah! this is Fashion Eclair...  but for now, it's time to check if server is up and running.  Oh and don't forget to add me if you're playing. My battle tag is ORION#2982. See yah! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment