Thursday 20 June 2013

Brighton Weekend!

It's always nice going to the beach with good friends enjoying the sun and the lovely seaside scenery. Brighton is just excellent for that purpose. It is a fun place with so much to offer. An exciting get away spot that I'd love to visit again.

Blue skies over Brighton Pier!

Don't let the blue sky fool you. The weather was almost perfect last Saturday except for the chilly wind that made me regret not bringing a jacket. I was too excited to wear shorts to even bother checking the weather forecast that day. Not only was I cold, but I was also a zombie that day. I didn't get much sleep the night before. Thank God to whoever invented sunglasses! I kept them on all day to hide my tired eyes. Oh well, lesson learned! I still managed to have a great time after all.


Shorts season has finally dawned upon us. I'm always thrilled when the weather is awesome and I can wear shorts. In the Philippines you can wear them all year round, and flip flops too. If only the weather was more reliable here in the UK... 

I'm sporting prints and some colour, definitely a wardrobe staple this summer. The printed shirt is a girl's top. I saw it in the shop and instantly fall in love with the prints. Such a visual delight especially when you're out and having your pictures taken. By the way, I support the idea of a shared wardrobe. Also advocated by designer JW Anderson in most of his collections.


What I'm wearing: Printed shirt from a vintage shop, Marni for H&M shorts, Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse trainers


Accessories: White woven bag from a vintage shop, Casio watch, H&M socks, Ralph Lauren sunnies


You know me, I can't resist a selfie! Did you notice my ear cuff bling? I got it from Claire's.

Anyway, it's almost weekend again. Hmmm.. What adventures lie ahead!? Until my next blog post.
Ta! x

No comments:

Post a Comment